our experienced bookkeeping team supports a wide range of companies. we provide on-site accounting through visiting the client office and performing accounting functions thereby doing bookkeeping and preparing financial reports in a timely manner and accurate way.
With Independent Auditors, audit engagements are supported by a qualified experienced team committed to understanding your business environment
and meeting your time frames.
Our external Audits consists of :
- Financial statement audit
- Agreed Upon Procedures engagements
- Financial statements reviews required by government authorities
- Internal controls reviews
- Advice on the application of accounting policies and procedures
An internal audit is very important to the firm system of checks and balances and a valuable
tool for business owners boards and audit committees. Internal audit helps the companies to
identify the risk and governance issues and how they are managed.
We can provide an independent passement in the areas :
- An internal audit of financial statements
- The Internal control environment
- Fraud investigation
- Due diligence
- Formulating Agreed Upon procedures
VAT in practice is increasingly complex with demanding compliance requirements.
We help you to comply with vat regulations to minimize the risk of penalties
Tax advisory for example
- Property acquisitions, disposals, construction and development
- Acquisitions and disposals of businesses and non-property assets
- Customs and excise duties
- Exempt supplies, partial exemption calculations, and VAT recovery
- Motor vehicles, expenses, and recovery
- VAT grouping, special accounting schemes
- Cash flow, bad debts and time to pay